Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Priesthood in Our Lives

While browsing for videos for my mission use this morning I came across this one that touched my heart.

First I thought of my grandsons and granddaughter in their teenage years and all of my grandchildren on their ways to become teens and the influence for good that you are.  Then I thought of the great influence the priesthood has been in our family life and my personal life. 

Perhaps you will find a use for this story in your family home evening or when teaching youth.  Its a wonderful example of sanctifying ourselves. 

That word "sanctify" has been a word that I'm beginning to better understand and appreciate.  I'm beginning to see it is within our grasp.  It is not something entirely for the future, but it is a journey that is very much now. 

Best to you all.

GramME

No comments:

Post a Comment